online dating scams

AlgarveBlu

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBwD_xLj_x8[/video]

Seriously, how can anyone send over USD 1 million to someone they've never met before!

Other questions that need to be answered - how can someone as stupid as this generate that kind of wealth! She even admits his accent has changed from Italian to Central African within a month and still the penny hasn't dropped... Mind boggles

Most important question - Has anyone got a link on how to start up one of these projects?

Entrepreneurs like this have the gift of realising that out of 7.2 billion people there must be millions of extremely gullible people who can easily be parted from their money.

Most of us just think that everyone is roughly as gullible as we are, some a bit more, some a bit less.

He sounded Turkish to me, I mean my mate.

urmston said:
Entrepreneurs like this have the gift of realising that out of 7.2 billion people there must be millions of extremely gullible people who can easily be parted from their money.

Most of us just think that everyone is roughly as gullible as we are, some a bit more, some a bit less.

Entrepreneur? Gift?

Good luck when the the Ol' bill catch up with you, you'll need it.

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
Does this mean that my Nigerian Princess who i met on the internet might not be for real?

Does it fuck.
Just sign the cheque and buy your wedding suit and sort your honeymoon to Syria out.
Jobs a good 'un.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.