Online or outdoors what's your preference

I've always hated shopping and buy most stuff online if I can apart from food.
If I want to get out and about I prefer to do it in the country or parks not in the shops.

online and most of the time I can’t even be arsed with that. Hate shopping and my missus spends enough for both of us without me getting involved.

I buy everything online,i can't grocery shop myself so that gets delivered once a week,i keep amazon in business for everything else
I went to M&S to buy some clothes and slap for the manc trip but that's the first time in years i've done that,i hate shopping,always have done,i'm very low maintanance and cheap to date

I buy everything online,i can't grocery shop myself so that gets delivered once a week,i keep amazon in business for everything else
I went to M&S to buy some clothes and slap for the manc trip but that's the first time in years i've done that,i hate shopping,always have done,i'm very low maintanance and cheap to date
Are you asking....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.