Online poker sites

I don’t know how you’d play online poker, it’s as much playing the person as the numbers, possibly or just for winning than the money involved, it’s like crowd involvement at football, the games dead to me without it

I've played them all - for their bonus money - but a lot beyond that. I quit a few years ago, as the HUDs and bots (and collusion) were making it a joke.

But have a look at GG Poker. Negreaneu left PokerStars for them, so they should be solid. They don't allow HUDs or bots, and people are banned if they use them. Also, it seems like shite like paired flops (PokerStars' favourite trick) doesn't happen so often.

PS. Downside of GG is that the rake is high. But you can connect it to a rakeback site. Be careful with online poker, bud....it's very addictive, and 'tilting' (sorry, I know I'm not your mum!).

to set up a table with mates online - we've been using pokernow.club - simple and works really well

Online poker doesn't do anybody any good. I was addicted and it really messed me up but it's been six and a half years since I've gambled. There are a lot of bots out there run by people w/ massive bankrolls that will always beat the casual player. Don't gamble for three months and take the money you would have lost and fly to an island somewhere beautiful and get laid. It's always going to be more fun than staring at a computer screen and pissing away money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.