Online poker sites

hilts

Any of you guys/girls recommend a good online poker site? I was on Titan but i wasn't a fan, play no limit hold em tournaments mainly sit and go but would like an option for the odd big tourney with big prize money, a good level of traffic and decent graphics is a must

Most reviews seem to be pushing sites where they get good commission, 888, pkr or William hill seem to get a decent review

Cheers in advance

If you don't have a Sky Poker account, it's a good time to sign up; they have a tournament festival starting from Sunday, and new sign ups get a tenner free, plus free entry to 4 x £11 bounty hunter tournaments that are each guaranteed at £25,000.

If you don't have a Sky Poker account, it's a good time to sign up; they have a tournament festival starting from Sunday, and new sign ups get a tenner free, plus free entry to 4 x £11 bounty hunter tournaments that are each guaranteed at £25,000.

Nice one.

Been looking to get back into online poker before sitting live.

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/landing-2012?dcmp=p_pr_npr

Join Sky Poker this October and unlock a whole host of benefits. Open an account and get £50 completely free; £10 of which you can play with immediately. You'll also receive 4x tournament tokens worth £10 each that give you access to our special £25,000 GTD Super UKOPS Bounty Hunter tournaments taking place this November. This is an incredible offer and gives you the chance to win your share of a massive prize pool for absolutely nothing!

We'll also give you 500 Poker Points to get you started; these can be used to buy into our Freerolls. Plus, we have a fantastic deposit bonus. Earn a boost of up to 200% of your first deposit amount by earning poker points in your first 30 days with us.

Alongside that, we also reward our players simply for playing with us, with our loyalty scheme, Sky Poker Rewards. Earn poker points to unlock a reward at the end of every week; there are tournament tokens and cash back up for grabs based on your level of play. Plus, you only need to earn 50 Poker Points per week to get access to £5,000 worth of Freerolls, which also have added surprises every month.

How do I get my £50 completely free?

The £50 is credited to your account as tournament tokens. When you sign up for an account with Sky Poker, it will prompt you to enter any promotion codes that you may have. Entering the code ‘POKER' will ensure that you receive your £50 in tournament tokens.

£10 of the bonus is credited in four smaller tokens, 2 x £2.20 and 2 x £3.30, which you can use immediately. You cannot use the tokens to play cash poker with, although we have a fantastic range of Tournaments and Sit & Go's that you can spend them on. You can also use them cumulatively for a higher buy in too.

You will also receive 4x £11 tournament tokens which may only be used for the special £25k Super UKOPS Bounty Hunter tournaments which take place on the following dates:

£25k SUPER UKOPS 1 – Sunday 1st November 19:30

£25k SUPER UKOPS 2 – Saturday 7th November 19:30

£25k SUPER UKOPS 3 – Sunday 8th November 19:30

£25k SUPER UKOPS 4 – Sunday 15th November 19:30

Fill your boots :)

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/landing-2012?dcmp=p_pr_npr

Join Sky Poker this October and unlock a whole host of benefits. Open an account and get £50 completely free; £10 of which you can play with immediately. You'll also receive 4x tournament tokens worth £10 each that give you access to our special £25,000 GTD Super UKOPS Bounty Hunter tournaments taking place this November. This is an incredible offer and gives you the chance to win your share of a massive prize pool for absolutely nothing!

We'll also give you 500 Poker Points to get you started; these can be used to buy into our Freerolls. Plus, we have a fantastic deposit bonus. Earn a boost of up to 200% of your first deposit amount by earning poker points in your first 30 days with us.

Alongside that, we also reward our players simply for playing with us, with our loyalty scheme, Sky Poker Rewards. Earn poker points to unlock a reward at the end of every week; there are tournament tokens and cash back up for grabs based on your level of play. Plus, you only need to earn 50 Poker Points per week to get access to £5,000 worth of Freerolls, which also have added surprises every month.

How do I get my £50 completely free?

The £50 is credited to your account as tournament tokens. When you sign up for an account with Sky Poker, it will prompt you to enter any promotion codes that you may have. Entering the code ‘POKER' will ensure that you receive your £50 in tournament tokens.

£10 of the bonus is credited in four smaller tokens, 2 x £2.20 and 2 x £3.30, which you can use immediately. You cannot use the tokens to play cash poker with, although we have a fantastic range of Tournaments and Sit & Go's that you can spend them on. You can also use them cumulatively for a higher buy in too.

You will also receive 4x £11 tournament tokens which may only be used for the special £25k Super UKOPS Bounty Hunter tournaments which take place on the following dates:

£25k SUPER UKOPS 1 – Sunday 1st November 19:30

£25k SUPER UKOPS 2 – Saturday 7th November 19:30

£25k SUPER UKOPS 3 – Sunday 8th November 19:30

£25k SUPER UKOPS 4 – Sunday 15th November 19:30

Fill your boots :)

Bleedin' telling me that 'POKER' isn't valid as a promotion code!!

I used to play nearly every evening and found 888 the best though party would have had more larger tournaments, also found that I seemed to suffer a LOT more bad beats on Ladbrokes than any of the other sites (though never used $ky as Rupert gets too much of my money as it is)

Sorry to bring up an old thread but any recommendations for a good site.

Looking to get back into to relive the boredom. I'm ok, not a big spender though. Probably go on the lower tables (£1-£5 tables)

Last time I played was about 6-7 years ago online and that was with William Hill

Can put in around £20 into my account

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.