Online shop Cityzens discount

BlueDan91

Can anybody help me here, I am tying to preorder something from the city website but my cityzens discount is not applied/nowhere to apply it (there's a discount code box that seems not to want to take my supporter number).

Does anybody know how to activate the discount Online?

Ive asked City for help but they're sending me around in circles.

Thanks in advance!

When buying online via my season card, i think i usually login first and the discount comes off automatically,
not 100% its been a while since i used it.

When buying online via my season card, i think i usually login first and the discount comes off automatically,
not 100% its been a while since i used it.

Iv tried that and it's not working, it asks me to re-sign in when I go to purchase.

No pre-ordering something. I'll wait and see what their Twitter says.

Cheers

It only works for some reason if you log in first and then add stuff to your basket. I noticed this when purchasing the new centurions book. Log in and then add to basket, the discount appears then.

It only works for some reason if you log in first and then add stuff to your basket. I noticed this when purchasing the new centurions book. Log in and then add to basket, the discount appears then.

That's what I'm trying to buy. Hopefully this will work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.