Online Shop

JGD6CTID

Shadow Moses.... Laughing at Otacon Pissing himsel
Anyone having problems pre-ordering the new away shirt on the shop online? Tried everycard i own and still giving me the

"Sorry, but we experienced a problem whilst trying to place your order
No payment has been taken
Please press 'Back' and try confirming your order again."

Typical city website did this last year with my cards when pre ordering all of the other shirts!!

ive never seen a shirt before that is just plain black, nothing else on it! I wouldn't pay £45 for that you can get a t-shirt from H&M for £5 that looks like that!

JGD6CTID said:
Anyone having problems pre-ordering the new away shirt on the shop online? Tried everycard i own and still giving me the

"Sorry, but we experienced a problem whilst trying to place your order
No payment has been taken
Please press 'Back' and try confirming your order again."

Typical city website did this last year with my cards when pre ordering all of the other shirts!!

I have the exact same problem, I tried numerous times and still not happening!

Went on to order 3 kids kits and when went to login they couldn't log me in as passport was incorrect.

Sent me new password which was sooooo long and put this into login.

Once again tried to login but once again wrong password etc.

Gave up now.

I had the same problem but it accepted a PayPal payment then I cocked up the address somehow ending up with my Manchester postcode but in the Channel Islands therefore no VAT but £6.95 postage! I e-mailed the shop but not sure I will see either the shirt or my £50 again. Wish I had gone down the shop on Friday now!

Lancet Fluke said:
ReVoRolla said:
you've tried ordering one?? why?? it looks crap!!

I know people who I suspect would buy a dog turd if it had the club badge on it and was being sold in the club shop.

Think you may be on to something here, I've got a big labrador......anyone got some badges?
oohhh I'll have to show the club shop my idea just like dragons den lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.