Online Surveys

Hayley Croppers chopper

Hi
Do any of you have experience with online surveys. My student daughter is signing up to some To earn some cash but at the moment it’s form after form to fill in.
I’ve sat with her for two hours and so far she’s made a quid. Obviously I need a cut of that.
Any good sites gratefully appreciated. thanks

Hi
Do any of you have experience with online surveys. My student daughter is signing up to some To earn some cash but at the moment it’s form after form to fill in.
I’ve sat with her for two hours and so far she’s made a quid. Obviously I need a cut of that.
Any good sites gratefully appreciated. thanks
Are you conducting a survey ?
:)

there is a website where she can bare her naked body for money(over 16 ) my daughter keeps telling me shes going to do it :(, she will make more money that way, no need to thank me.

It's a complete waste of time. Some surveys will let you complete 80% of them and then say you are not eligible, that could be after doing it for over half an hour.

And some sites totally con you by saying you have broke rules (to never give you the reason reason) and not pay out.

But the biggest problem was the after calls you get, got loads of marketing calls after so had to change my number.

Stay clear would be my advice.

there is a website where she can bare her naked body for money(over 16 ) my daughter keeps telling me shes going to do it :(, she will make more money that way, no need to thank me.
Do you know something , I probably won’t be thanking you
Do you really think that is the way to respond to my question about my daughter?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.