only connect and university challenge

Luv Victoria. Can't do the missing vowels for toffee.
Uni challenge has dumbed down: i can answer a few.
Where's Ask the family? More my standard.

tumblr_mn3wetPyD11qepzg9o4_500.gif

Does anyone else tune into these every monday on BBC2?
I do even tough I can admit I have no fucking clue of half the answers?

I get dead proud if I can get a few connections, do the wall and answer the missing vowels round on OC

Then just randomly shout out any old answer on UC hoping to get one right.

Watch UC most weeks. Last night i got 5 in a row right.

Does anyone else tune into these every monday on BBC2?
I do even tough I can admit I have no fucking clue of half the answers?

I get dead proud if I can get a few connections, do the wall and answer the missing vowels round on OC

Then just randomly shout out any old answer on UC hoping to get one right.

Regular viewing for myself and Mrs Ewing. Recorded so we don't miss it. Yer don't know some of the answers, ug? I don't understand some of the questions on UC. I ask Mrs Ewing whether the answer is something like a cabbage or does Paxo want a number.

Always watch/record Connect, sometimes get the answers right between us a lot of the time we're in the same ballpark but wouldn't get the points.

Challenge for some reason annoys me both with the students and that Paxman tosser.

Paxo is great, the way he laughs contemptuously at some hopeless answer. What I hate about UC is when the student who is answering leans forward to speak into the mic as if no one will hear otherwise. I also hate it when a student gives the right answer and then turns to his/her colleagues and smirks self-congatulatorily. It refuses to be dumbed down, unlike Mastermind. And it doesn't spend ages asking contestants "Tell me about yourself- what do you do in your spare time? Where did you meet?" like AA does on Pointless. Like we care!!! Just get on with the bloody questions!!!

I cannot stand smug Victoria Mitchell. I don't need to know her maiden name as well.

She can be annoying! That little taradiddle at the end? Don't know half the time WTF she's talking about or even why she's talking!

You could say that about most women though, especially the last bit that starts with the word even.

(I am heading for the hills now, bye)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.