Only one centurions

The invincibles record will be equalled before this ever is or beaten imo. 100 points is far more impressive in a league where relegated teams are spending £20M on players and there is a ‘big 6’ unlike the ‘big 2’ in the invincibles days.
It's a big 5 at the moment.

We had enough points just from our wins alone last season to set the record for points in a PL season. I don't think 32 wins or 100 points will ever be broken

So many things went for us last season which was perfectly encapsulated by the way we reached 100 points, in the last minute on the last day.

It will never happen again.
I was right behind the goal for that and can still see it looping into the net, celebrated just as much as I did ‘that goal’

7eb8dcbb7fb30a68e5b69484d709c920.jpg
Really? I never knew. ;-)

We had enough points just from our wins alone last season to set the record for points in a PL season. I don't think 32 wins or 100 points will ever be broken
Don't think anyone will ever get 50 points away from home again either.

The invincibles are legendary though and you already get the feeling the powers that be would much rather have a centurion team that plays in red to celebrate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.