Oooooh Balotelli, He's a texter.......

Ricster

When dumping birds.

Mario Balotelli dumps his girlfriend by text, live on TV
November 16th, 2010 · 12 Comments
The Spoiler

Mario, we love you mate, but you’re clearly mental

melissacastagnoli.jpg

Drama-generating Manchester City forward Mario Balotelli dumped his girlfriend Melissa Castagnoli - who he was spotted out with during his first few weeks in the UK - by text message, just as she was about to appear on primetime Italian telly show Chiambretti Night.

Unfortunately for Super Mario, his jilted ex got herself some revenge… by reading his words out, live on air.

The two texts Castagnoli received from Balotelli read:

I’m back [Balotelli had caught a private jet from Manchester to Italy] to make you change, but never mind, you’re sunk. Everything is against you tomorrow, bye!

You’re a stupid girl, the real problem is not a child, but stupid! Say hello to the [presenter], which is good for you!

Um, OK.

According to Melissa, the relationship between the pair, who met on Facebook, had soured after she started persuing her own career in entertainment.

The former pageant winning model grew bored of ‘watching DVDs, shopping and going to dinner’ in Manchester and made it clear to Mario she was ready to hand in her WAG card, which apparently made the 20-year-old ‘jealous’.

Anyway, Balotelli hasn’t wasted any time fixing the pieces of his broken heart - he was recently spotted bowling around Manchester with this astonishingly hot young lady on his arm. Oh, that Mario!

She looks like a young Britney Spears.

Well in Mario, who's next?

he was with that slapper sophie reade off big brother too how on earth they got over a language barrier is beyond me shes thick as two short planks! she caught him shagging her best mate on the sofa downstairs while she was sleeping upstairs lol. that was about the time he dumped this lady above? what a playyyyaaaaaaa lol

i dont blame the lad... HE GETS HIS END AWAY, HE'S FUCKIN EVERY DAY, BALLOTELLLLIII WOOOOOOOOOOAH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.