OP: Noel's final day rollercoaster - Do you buy it?

SAW AN INTERVIEW(ooops) with him just after the season had finished,he mentioned being in a bar in chile on the final day,he also mentioned that we would get to see it later on.

Of course it's real. Nonsense to suggest otherwise.

He reacted a little bit like me. So stunned that we nearly blew it that it took a while for the shock to lift.

why would he fake it ????,last day vid of me would of seen me on my knees saying why over and over again,then at the end me on my knees crying,it was only after that i celebrated.

sir peace frog said:
why would he fake it ????,last day vid of me would of seen me on my knees saying why over and over again,then at the end me on my knees crying,it was only after that i celebrated.

Yeh, but your a Frog !!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
manimanc said:
You have to ask yourself,is he really called noel gallagher?

And does a Scouse accent not surface on one or two of the vowels?
Think he mentioned in a previous interview that one of his band went to watch it with him in the bar, a Scouser.
Not a fan of Noel Gallagher but there would be no reason to fake something like this

A camera crew were recording everything he was doing for inclusion in his new DVD which is released soon. This clip has just been put out to gather interest in that, see also the Everybody's on the run clip that was posted the other day. The bass player (Russ) is a Scouser and big football fan so I'd assume that would be the Liverpudlian accent in the background.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.