Open Golf 2019 - Portrush

hahaha so many bitters in here, I can see where we get the name from. He supports united therefore we must hate!! go

Loads of love for Rory in this thread hahaha

As a city fan and Northern Irish its a mixed bag for me. Hes very inconsistent tho and been a bit of a let down for locals. Clarke and Gmac holding up NI side of things tho.

Been up at the event yesterday and got corporate for Saturday and General for Sunday.

Must say the event has been fantastic and some set up by the R&A. The standard of golf has been brilliant and im tipping Lowry to go all the way!

Anyone who is into golf. Add Portrush to your bucket list.

It looks absolutely fantastic

Who has everyone got for the open . I’ve gone for brooks koepka.
I backed McIlroy because well placed sources had informed me he held the course record. Thought I was onto a winner as it hadn't been mentioned.

Thankfully I've also backed Koepka and Kuchar, who might have a chance. Might depend on the weather though.

Who has everyone got for the open . I’ve gone for brooks koepka.

John Rahm

And the only reason I dislike Rory is down to the fact that whenever he is reported on prior to a tournament it's like he is the greatest living golfer ever to have walked a fairway, not just a bit better than anyone previous but so far ahead no one is fit to even be in the same country as him.

For the media fawning it's a great big hope he misses the cut from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.