Open Training Session Tommorow

Was quite a bit of interaction when the session was over, autographs and such.
But it was a serious one for sure, nothing like last year.
Kun off on stomachflue, but ready fir Sunday.
Did ssn say "less than 4000" there?
118 all the way to half familystand seemed full. Must have been more.

Tricky_Trev said:
Mancini didn't want it to be fun - he probably didn't even want it at all!

He wanted a serious session ahead of a serious game this weekend. Not saying whether that's right or wrong, but that's what he wanted.

I think on that basis it would have been best not to do it mate, given that most of the people there were kids/families. Not sure if Mario was aware it was a serious training session - the Mrs picked him out saying "is that Mario over there who always seems to be stood with his hands on his hips with sulky body language"! (one of her shorter, politer sentences)

ograset said:

You went? Thought you were working? Where were you sat?

ograset said:

There was deffo more there today than on the Rags parade.

harty seemed to enjoy it!

IMG_0265.jpg

i went with my eldest and his cousin and we had a good day,free malteser ice creams was good but it was a challenge trying to get it to stay on the stick,we was sat behind our dugout about 6 rows back,did sky say only 4000 there?
was there fuck,i reckon at least 250,000 turned up today,straight up!!

i thought it was interesting to watch a training session at close quarters and the megs that silva did on barry was class and to see mike summerbee signing autographs and having photos done for nearly an hour and waving away the stewards when they tried to call time on it made me realise the kind of players that have made our club what it is today...........take note carlos and mario,it`s not all me,me,me you know!

i thought today was brilliant, a real look at a proper traning session and the payers signing autographs at the end made me feel 8 years old again!

i couldn't believe it when mario hurdled the barrier to sign autographs and gave his shirt to a little lad, great stuff! shame sergio wasnt about however i got a nice new jacket for sunday so all is well.

however, where are my tickets mr box office man...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.