Open Your Mind Time..."The Qu'ran"

I'm fooking stunned, Rob! The mere connatations of mass misinterpretation of the original Qur'an is incredible!

I used to be told that not one word had been changed in the Book, but I always had my doubts about that, knowing that King James I version of The Bible is what is currently accepted today and thinking that surely The Qur'an would have changed too.

Although not exactly evidence, this new discovery gives credance to my original thoughts.

2hrs worth of docu, Mat! Be prepared!

I also found highly amusing, although short in extract, the evidence that geometry, trigonometry and basic math were introduced by religion!! In fact, the Qur'an promoted free thought and encouraged the delving into science! So, all the free thinkers on science have religion to thank!!

Nuts, ain't it?

Bigga said:
So, all the free thinkers on science have religion to thank!!
Nuts, ain't it?

Geometry, trigonometry and basic math were all products of ancient times well before organised religion.Infact early organised religion tried to wipe out any traces of the sciences due to the fact that they went against everything they were trying to do.

If you believe in a god(not sven) and that the earth was built by the god then all science goes against this theory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.