Opening Up The Family (North) Stand To Everyone Has Worked

IT IS NOT A FAMILY SECTION ONLY,OK.

From the City Matters minutes:

“The Club reference the fact that over time the family area has grown to include a wider mix of age ranges due to Seasoncard renewals. The requirement for adults to be accompanied by at least one supporter under the age of 18 hasn’t been enforced for a number of seasons as availability in other areas of the stadium is limited. The Club suggests that it would like to ensure that Level 2 seating in the North Stand is focused on families and that those fans who no longer qualify are asked to relocate ahead of the 2020/21 season. Level 1 of the North Stand would officially revert to an area available for all supporters to purchase Seasoncards or match tickets from the start of the 2020/21 season. This is welcomed by the fan representatives.”

From the City Matters minutes:

“The Club reference the fact that over time the family area has grown to include a wider mix of age ranges due to Seasoncard renewals. The requirement for adults to be accompanied by at least one supporter under the age of 18 hasn’t been enforced for a number of seasons as availability in other areas of the stadium is limited. The Club suggests that it would like to ensure that Level 2 seating in the North Stand is focused on families and that those fans who no longer qualify are asked to relocate ahead of the 2020/21 season. Level 1 of the North Stand would officially revert to an area available for all supporters to purchase Seasoncards or match tickets from the start of the 2020/21 season. This is welcomed by the fan representatives.”
Ok,you are on about season tickets I have never had one in the north stand,always bought match tickets online.

Load of bollox who makes this stuff up it's never been a family stand only,I've been going in it for years main reason close to the tram,also seen lots of bloke's together without children.

better explain to my mate who got kicked out years ago for not having a child under 16 with them

Was definitely fuller than I expected on Saturday. Granted it was a 3pm kick-off but there were 3pm Saturday kick-offs last season where there were way more empties than on Saturday. I'm not sure whether it's just related to "opening it up" to all though. Some of the empties in there are nothing to do with non-attending season ticket holders and instead are down to City handing out groups of complimentary tickets which are not always used. Maybe the club have clamped down on that a bit and asked those groups to let the club know in advance if they're not going to attend, meaning that they can then be put up for sale on the planner.

I did not see one game this weekend where there weren't loads of empty seats, apart from the old firm derby. In fact some of the crowds were pitiful. Newcastle could only muster 44k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.