Operation 'Stay to the end'

JOGAMIGMOG said:
Mmmmm. No need to be home early tonight?

Bump.

And Sunday?
They leave early to get home and post on here the twonks. Yes I said (wrote) twonks.

Hardly anyone left early tonight and I was pretty gutted about that, normally by the time we get back to the car the car parks empty and traffic is minimal, today it took twice as long to get homebecause of all these JCL stay 'til the enders'!

Thought it was better tonight, less early leavers.
My views on it, if you wanna leave early, fine I have no problem with it, but if your leaving, leave.
Don't stop in front of me or any other fans to watch cos something exciting is happening.

Oddly last night the early leavers left later than usual..mass exodus on 85 mins.
My opinion is if you leave early you have your card deducted your loyalty points as you go out of the exits by automatic card readers!
That fantastic goal by Yaya will be shown around the world and with the view of hundreds of empty seats behind the goal...These people shame the rest of us and attract the sh!t fans comments from other fans. They are the sh!t ones and they annoy the feck out of me.
"We are Man City-we fight til the end"...yes, but thousands wont stay til the end will they?... simply cannot understand anyone going before a final whistle.
So many pathetic excuses of kids going to school in morning, sitting in a car park etc etc etc. Other clubs have the same problems, they all don't think a match lasts 80 minutes and get up and leave!!
If you have problems getting away at the end then you're doing it wrong. Try a different thing...I have tried around a dozen different routes and modes to get there and back, It once took me an hour after a game to get home, now takes 35 minutes and that includes a 15 minute plus walk.
Grrr.

I'm Blue said:
My views on it, if you wanna leave early, fine I have no problem with it, but if your leaving, leave.
Don't stop in front of me or any other fans to watch cos something exciting is happening.

There's not that many that actually leave the ground. If you have a seat in the first tier it's a lot easier to get away if you move to the back of the stand. Lots of empty seats but also hundreds of fans watching the game from the back of the stand

Two guys next to leave leave on 84 mins, whatever the score . They missed the last two goals last night. Like others have said it's their choice and I'm not arsed, but over the season I've lost count of the number of goals they have missed.
Wonder if they will do the same Sunday??

Don't think I've ever left early,but if people need to go,or choose to leave early,what's the problem?
Some twat was flogging his west ham ticket for 3k and some on here were saying they don't have a problem with it.
Someone chooses to go a few minutes early and someone not bothering at all so he can make money!!!!!
I'd prefer the early leavers to them who are just selling them on.

cibaman said:
I'm Blue said:

There's not that many that actually leave the ground. If you have a seat in the first tier it's a lot easier to get away if you move to the back of the stand. Lots of empty seats but also hundreds of fans watching the game from the back of the stand
I disagree mate. There's shed loads that leave the ground. Yes you get a few that just move to the back, but the majority are leaving the ground.

rowsley_st said:
Oddly last night the early leavers left later than usual..mass exodus on 85 mins.
My opinion is if you leave early you have your card deducted your loyalty points as you go out of the exits by automatic card readers!
That fantastic goal by Yaya will be shown around the world and with the view of hundreds of empty seats behind the goal...These people shame the rest of us and attract the sh!t fans comments from other fans. They are the sh!t ones and they annoy the feck out of me.
"We are Man City-we fight til the end"...yes, but thousands wont stay til the end will they?... simply cannot understand anyone going before a final whistle.
So many pathetic excuses of kids going to school in morning, sitting in a car park etc etc etc. Other clubs have the same problems, they all don't think a match lasts 80 minutes and get up and leave!!
If you have problems getting away at the end then you're doing it wrong. Try a different thing...I have tried around a dozen different routes and modes to get there and back, It once took me an hour after a game to get home, now takes 35 minutes and that includes a 15 minute plus walk.
Grrr.
You're not alone in having that view - you can tell by how many people look at each other and shake their heads in disbelief when it happens around them, all over the ground. But many will tell you that it doesn't matter and it's none of your business!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.