Opportunities Like This Only Happen Once In A Blue Moon

Apologies if i've missed it somewhere but where does it tell us we have to be at the stadium for the announcement ?

another generation said:
1961_vintage said:
Marvin said:
Does the stadium silhouette look different? The cables are high and very prominent. Maybe I am trying to find meaning where there is none
Looks like a giant spider creeping its way across the south stand.
It's a re-enactment of War of the Worlds, with a hint of The Tripods. City have been taken over by aliens, and they're going to transport as many as possible fans to another world.
2wd9jm8.jpg
I understand that the Aliens first flew over Old Trafford but couldn't spot any intelligent life.

bluebc said:
Apologies if i've missed it somewhere but where does it tell us we have to be at the stadium for the announcement ?

Yes, This mornings email states that you should sit in your regular season ticket allocated seat. If your not a season ticket holder you will have to que for a paper ticket at the ticket office.

First come first serve.

Maybe they doing what Vincent Tan is doing at Cardiff and sacking all existing employees and they want to have this open day for new recruits ;)

I think it is rather obvious from the picture.

We are being invited to attend the opening of the new stadium that has been built on the moon!

Not got time to read through all 21 pages at the moment, but does what does this e-mail mean? Received it last night.

Originals said:
bluebc said:

Yes, This mornings email states that you should sit in your regular season ticket allocated seat. If your not a season ticket holder you will have to que for a paper ticket at the ticket office.

First come first serve.

I havn't received that e-mail, has any one else?

I just got the mystical You're Invited 16/10. Problem is, where the fuck are we invited to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.