Ordering from the mancity online shop

avoidconfusion

Ordered something over a week ago and heard nothing since apart from the initial order confirmation. According to their own FAQ orders should be shipped and received within 6 working days apparently. My order has not even been dispatched yet... is anyone else experiencing delays?

Can't get hold of them on the phone either and my mail to them has so far been ignored as well!

Ordered something over a week ago and heard nothing since apart from the initial order confirmation. According to their own FAQ orders should be shipped and received within 6 working days apparently. My order has not even been dispatched yet... is anyone else experiencing delays?

Can't get hold of them on the phone either and my mail to them has so far been ignored as well!
It has been outsourced to the Netherlands, Tilburg in fact.

Contact online via the web chat.

Hope you ordered the new blue shorts. Classic City

I ordered a heap of gear for myself, my 3 year old daughter, and a baby due in October from the new online store to be posted to Australia the day the home kit was released. I received it all within 5 working days, which with covid is great. My gripe is the new online store or the company that runs it is riddled with hidden costs, I paid the agreed amount via Visa through the online store as we all do, then got hit with a heap of charges to convert currency from Australian $ to US $ as the online store is Dutch a few days later and never received a answer to why this occured a few days after my original purchase.

I'm happy to wear the whack, cause online shopping can be that way, but to any other international fan beware the online store it's full of hidden costs that get charged after the fact

Cannot check out to delivery options without editing your address by putting the exact same address in again. Logs you out when you try to toggle, won’t go through to Paypal to let you pay and the online chat is…well it isn’t that won’t send either. The site has always been pretty poor but fuck me this is a new level of bad.

My Mrs wanted a shirt. It came after 30 days. No customer service at all. No phone, no online chat and automated email responses. Utter whank.

It has been outsourced to the Netherlands, Tilburg in fact.

Contact online via the web chat.
What's this all about? I noticed on the OS that there was summat about 'the Netherlands'! Is it Kitbag/Shitbag gone Euro or is it another supplier? Presumably it's to accommodate the globalfan base? We should have a separate system for the UK. I've determined that if I'm gonna buy City stuff it will be in the shop after a match! When you consider the level of service that can be achieved - thank you for your order, confirmation email, City where's my stuff, tracking, etc - the MCFC online store is quite dreadful.

It might be quicker to fly to Eindhoven, train to Tilburg, pick up stuff over the counter and back home, or is it a fuck me off warehouse that only handles online orders?

Anybody having problems, ordered a heap of stuff for kids, shirts & hard etc for Aus on 17/8/21 promising delivery of 7-9 days & can’t even find out if order has been picked.

emailed several times but they just give a shit response which takes 4-5 days with no information & promise a 10% discount in next order. I wouldn’t mind all the extra charges state tracking available.

A worse service than DHgate, I got emailed at every stage and it even arrived a few weeks early, though I suspect they put a long delivery date on so you are pleasantly surprised it arrived 'early'

My only bad experience is the top didn't fit, after losing 3 and a half stone I ordered a large, it fits my son perfectly who is a medium.

Don't know if the 'official' gear is smaller this season.

Never mind my 125 top is half a stone from perfection lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.