Ordering from the mancity online shop

Anybody having problems, ordered a heap of stuff for kids, shirts & hard etc for Aus on 17/8/21 promising delivery of 7-9 days & can’t even find out if order has been picked.

emailed several times but they just give a shit response which takes 4-5 days with no information & promise a 10% discount in next order. I wouldn’t mind all the extra charges state tracking available.
Ordered a Grealish shirt on the 5th when we signed him and a pencil case for the kiddo and still nothing. When I go onto the website it just says “in process” and you email them and they just say due to unforeseen circumstances we are experiencing delays on orders blah blah

Ordered a Grealish shirt on the 5th when we signed him and a pencil case for the kiddo and still nothing. When I go onto the website it just says “in process” and you email them and they just say due to unforeseen circumstances we are experiencing delays on orders blah blah

Ive finally got updates on the parcel & it’s been in storage in Amsterdam for 36hours but will arrive 15th.

It has been outsourced to the Netherlands, Tilburg in fact.

Contact online via the web chat.
Yeah, the shop at Willem II is stuffed with City kit! The online shop has taken a fuckin' nose dive over the last few months, and it seems the shop at the Etihad is stuffed with shirts, more shirts and even more shirts. Where's all the little novelty knick-knacks? The Ginger Wig has a far more comprehensive collection.

There should be TWO warehouses. One in the UK for UK orders and one anywhere else for the RotW orders. And owt delivered to a Manchester postcode should be hand delivered by Marwood.

Ive finally got updates on the parcel & it’s been in storage in Amsterdam for 36hours but will arrive 15th.
No way! You order yours on the 5th too? Shouldn’t be too much longer I’m sure but I wanted it for the home games that have already been! Crazy hey? Class on the pitch, shambles off it.

Not the right thread but...Puma have goat a 30% discount offer on their website. I think it excludes replica shirts, but other City branded clothing benefits. (Just got me one of their £135 jackets for £94 for the winter night games!)

Code:EXCLUSIVE30

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.