OS takes a dig at Robinho

BlueCityfan

Sorry if posted already..but i just had to post this because it's weird how the OS..or whoever that writes these talks about Robinho. :D

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/What-the-papers-say/2011/April/WTMS-April-3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/What-the-pap ... MS-April-3</a>

What they try to say here is:

Robinho was a flop and should stop talking about us and that if we go for Neymar he should talk to Zabba or Tevez rather than a flop like Robinho who only thinks about cultures and nightclubs rather than footballing reasons.

I do like the 'what the papers say' section of the OS. They obviously used heavy sarcasm on stories that aren't true. Making it an all-round more believable read than 90% of the press itself.

A very bitchy piece.

Not too convinced about the similarities between the weather and lifestyle of Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires either.

The club really should stay out of childish spats like this; it just drags us down to Robinho's level (and in this particular case, he hasn't really said much wrong).

good article. robinho had the talent to be one of the best players in the world. that portsmouth game was one of the finest individuals performance i have ever seen. but turned out he was an absolute prick and didnt put anywhere near the amount of effort he needed to.

fantastic article... Lets remember the guys who write the articles on the os are journalists also so when Robinho says something like that then why not just have a little dig to put a smile on our faces on a fine spring day before we go 6 points clear of spuds and 1 point above Chelsea!! (hopefully)

It would have been easier to summarise - " F*ck off Rent a Quote Robinho"

The guys got an opinion on everything and most of the time it's bollock.

Dubai Blue said:
A very bitchy piece.

Not too convinced about the similarities between the weather and lifestyle of Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires either.

The club really should stay out of childish spats like this; it just drags us down to Robinho's level (and in this particular case, he hasn't really said much wrong).

Have to agree but it was nice to read.

Sadly this highlights the problem that the negative brigade create for the club when trying to make new signings. When we treat players like sh*te its only natural that they will slag us off to fellow team mates.

No doubt Jo will speak highly of our fantastic support to Neymar too.

You can imagine the conversation in the dressing room:

Neymar 'City are interested in signing me, they've offered fantastic money'
Jo 'Don't touch them with a bargepole mate, I had a fantastic scoring record like you before I joined City and my career went downhill once I joined them'
Neymar 'Why, what was the problem'
Jo 'Well, if you don't run around like a headless chicken for 90 minutes, make sliding tackles like Nigel De Jong or beat 3 or 4 players 5 times a game like Messi because the club paid loads of money for you they hate you and get on your back criticising every mistake, its sh*t and destroys your confidence'
Neymar 'Hey Robinho, is this true what Jo is saying ?'
Robinho ' Yeh mate I was recognised as one of the best players in the world and clearly good enough for one of the best national sides in Brazil and yet a lot of City fans kept saying I was sh*t'
Neymar 'Oh right cheers for the advice guys I'll get my agent to look elsewhere'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.