OS

Chungo

Now I know there was a similar post earlier in the season about this subject but I was just watching saturdays "highlights" (if we can call it that) and the quality of the videos is shocking.

Its almost unbelieveable, after the rest of the site is fantastic yet the videos are so poor. Its like watching a crappy live stream. It really needs seeing to

Chungo said:
Now I know there was a similar post earlier in the season about this subject but I was just watching saturdays "highlights" (if we can call it that) and the quality of the videos is shocking.

Its almost unbelieveable, after the rest of the site is fantastic yet the videos are so poor. Its like watching a crappy live stream. It really needs seeing to
What's wrong with it? I've just clicked on it to see what the fuss is about, but the quality is great. Are you sure it's not your PC/laptop or your internet connection, or something? The videos are (and always have been) fantastic in my opinion.

Chungo said:

I KNOW! I'd much rather pay for it like teams such as, Bolton, Blackburn, Hull City etc. And get worse quality.

Chungo said:

and as was stated by many in original thread, the pictures are fine, DVD quality on my laptop, so it must be down to your server or PC.

I watched the 'performance' and 'goal' of the season videos at work today and the quality was worse than I've seen before. Really pixellated and horrible.

You talking about the full highlights? The quality is superb. If I have a stream like that for every City game, I'd be more than happy.

Seems fine to me. Nothing worse than any of the other highlights this season. I'm stretching it across a 1920 x 1080 screen too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.