Oslo Bombing.

Apparently the headquarters of Norwegian tv2 is being evacuated as we speak. Reports also that police have surrounded a car at gardemoen. (Oslo airport)

Johnsonontheleft said:
It was probably perpetrated by fundamentalist atheists.

Sometimes your adherence to fundamentalist knobhead posts goes too far.

My sympathies for those caught up in this.

Follow @JanAageFjortoft (yes, the ex-footballer), as he's tweeting about it. He's just said central station has been evacuated but no reasons have been given.

rassclot said:
jesus. what have the norwegians ever done to rile terrorists? oslo would have been the last place i'd have expected anythng like this. hope there are no more casualties than have already been reported.
There's this terrorist guy Mulla Krekar in Norway, who's in jail. He came out with a death treat towards one of Norway's politicians and is linked with terrorist groups. He might get exported to his country (which will result in his own death), so that might be one cause to speculate.

Looks like it was a pretty big bomb? Awful news. As others have said I wouldn't have expected it to happen out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.