Oslo Bombing.

Hi hnic whats the word in Norway ? or do you guys have as much idea as us ?

So sorry to hear this happened to your country bud, i love Norway. I'm sure all bluemooners thoughts are with the familys of those who passed and those who are seriously injured.

Who is responsible? Local not-rights, the religion of peace, or someone else?

Terrible tragedy.

I'm okay atm. They have arrested the fellow responsible with the shooting at Utøya and they are pretty sure that theres a connection between the bombing and the shooting. Both targeted the Norwegian Labour Party it seems.

15 badly injured, 2 dead. Also heard from an eyewitness that he found a woman missing her legs and got paramedics to aid her. :(

My sister attends Oslo University, and walked through the street that the bombing took place about an hour earlier. So lucky she didnt get killed or injured...

UPDATE. 7 Dead and another 2 heavily injured.

Glad to hear your sister is fine bud.

The youth camp shooting seems pretty fucked up :<

It doesn't fix anything but i hope your cops lost their nordic cool for a while and beat the living shit out of him or her.

Thanks TCIB. Hope they get some information beaten out of the shooter about the bombing too.

It's almost unreal.

balkanno said:
CNN: "Muslims did it."

I'm dissapointed i at least expected it to be fox news to start all the unsubstantiated rhetoric.

@hnic yeah i can imagine, from a country so relaxed and generaly content with its lott in life.

The shooter at Utøya Island had a 'Nordic' appearance is the last eyewitness reports, as well as he enticed people over to him before he started shooting..

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/Ql6vc0l2rpQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/Ql6vc0l2rpQ</a><br /><br />-- Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:00 pm --<br /><br />
tueartsboots said:
hnic said:
The shooter at Utøya Island had a 'Nordic' appearance is the last eyewitness reports, as well as he enticed people over to him before he started shooting..
Reports here say he was in Police uniform, so no wonder people went to him. That is so low.

Yes, just hope nobody was killed out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.