Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really sure what the MLS rules are regarding overseas/designated players - are they allowed any more with Villa, Lampard, Pirlo and Angelino already on the books?

Only allowed 3 players on decent wages, no other restrictions.

We could probably work something out by supplementing his wages, think he only has a year left

Wtf that handstand block was for :D
Very clever I think. There's another defender in covering one side in front of him & by standing on his hands, it makes him the same height as if he was upright with his arms in the air. Clearly with arms raised if the ball hits them it's a penalty, but if he's standing on his hands before the attacker takes a shot and it hits his arms he can't be accused of deliberate handball.

So not just a pretty face then

Very clever I think. There's another defender in covering one side in front of him & by standing on his hands, it makes him the same height as if he was upright with his arms in the air. Clearly with arms raised if the ball hits them it's a penalty, but if he's standing on his hands before the attacker takes a shot and it hits his arms he can't be accused of deliberate handball.

So not just a pretty face then

It's actually a total fuckup as he realises the bloke isn't going to bend the ball round to his left & he has moved too early & almost handles it in his desperation to save the situation. It's a simple routine block gone horribly wrong.

Can I ask where we are up to, from yesterday it appeared this was all agreed witha medical taking place, player and agent in Manchester. Today it seems just Mendes there and given he represents both players it seems he is trying not only to deal with Otamendi but a loan deal for Mangala as well on behalf of Valencia. Is this about right?

Can I ask where we are up to, from yesterday it appeared this was all agreed witha medical taking place, player and agent in Manchester. Today it seems just Mendes there and given he represents both players it seems he is trying not only to deal with Otamendi but a loan deal for Mangala as well on behalf of Valencia. Is this about right?
City have decided they don't want to lose Mangala (albeit on loan)as part of the deal. Valencia now want more dosh.. that's how I understand the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.