Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Express today says he will cost us as little as 8 million because we are still owed 24 million for Negrado. Lets see how the regular rag press reports it and see if they mention this. I doubt they will.

I don't get this line of thinking. If that's the case, he'll have still cost us £32 million regardless - we're just knocking the outstanding Negredo monies off what we're paying them!

I don't get this line of thinking. If that's the case, he'll have still cost us £32 million regardless - we're just knocking the outstanding Negredo monies off what we're paying them!
Yeah it's stupid reasoning - doubly so since we claimed already that the Negredo money was used for Bony (we were just buying him ahead of time and getting the money later).

otamendi vinny mangala mdm and denayer(if stays) wow that is ridiculous depth at CB....even if one get injured there is another one who can take his place without downgrade the quality of the team well done txiki now bring kdb too for a perfect summer

otamendi vinny mangala mdm and denayer(if stays) wow that is ridiculous depth at CB....even if one get injured there is another one who can take his place without downgrade the quality of the team well done txiki now bring kdb too for a perfect summer

Pretty certain it'll be Denayer who goes out on loan. Demichelis is keen to stay for another season, and won't mind being fourth choice. Denayer needs game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.