Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otters is class and still has game. Unless he demands a king's ransom, we should retain him - moreover, he's a team player so far as I can tell - willing to accept not starting without public complaint.

Looks like he’s going then according to numerous sources including Sam Lee.

Wants more game time.

He’s been phenomenal for us in my opinion and he will go down as a key part in our 100 point season.

Yeah, hes 31, so he needed replacing in couple of years anyway. Should get around £25m for him. His age lowers his value.

No doubt though, just watch Italian club come in for him, be lucky to get £15m.

Just get Alderweireld for £25m, we'll probably get similar money for Nico, no need to fight Levy because the price is fixed, he's got loads of experience with the league and is an excellent ball playing CB who wants to win trophies.

Last edited:
We have some quality at youth level so i would hope any replacement signing does not significantly impact on their progression.

Good luck to Nico if true.

We have some quality at youth level so i would hope any replacement signing does not significantly impact on their progression.

Good luck to Nico if true.
That's especially why Alderweireld suggestion makes sense. Set price, experience, reliable ball player, 30 years so not blocking our 17/18 year olds. Not sure he would want to come here if Captain Kompany is still around.

If Nico leaves we should either sign a talent like De Ligt or nobody and give his spot to Garcia.
Certainly don't replace him with someone who is also getting on but is susceptible to injury like Alderweireld.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.