Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does this "The General" thing come from? Is he related to Galtieri?

DQxpzYTVAAA4R_C.jpg

Been a great signing for us and will go with our best wishes. Can’t blame him for one last good move.

I wonder if Barca could consider letting us trade him with Umtiti?

Don’t know if Pep rates Umtiti but it could be a good move for all parties. Otta has played in la liga before and Umtiti would be a good, younger replacement

Don’t know if Pep rates Umtiti but it could be a good move for all parties. Otta has played in la liga before and Umtiti would be a good, younger replacement
Would umtiti fancy competing Laporte? I know Deschamps prefers him but if he lost that battle he's probably also out of the national team. I doubt there's even a problem with Umtiti at Barca, just after a better contract.

Signing a young CB would ruin either Garcias or Harwood-Bellis` pathway to the first team

Valencia best be prepared to pay.
Otherwise good luck to him, played a huge role last season that I didn't think he had in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.