Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atletico makes sense for him and for city. Took time to settle into English football in his first season and became immense for us in the Centurions year. All the best to him.

Look guys, I know Otamendi always puts in 100% but the thing is he just isn't that good as a CB, he spends more time on his back than he does on his fit. I am sure he's good for the team's spirit but I've never really rated him, that's just my opinion anyway.

Look guys, I know Otamendi always puts in 100% but the thing is he just isn't that good as a CB, he spends more time on his back than he does on his fit. I am sure he's good for the team's spirit but I've never really rated him, that's just my opinion anyway.

What a load of bollocks this is.

The main thing with Otamendi is that although he's been good he has reached his ceiling. He'd done everything Pep has wanted him to do, but he's not going to gain anymore pace. He'll only get slower and it won't help when we get counter attacked on. His distribution isn't going to be any better also. Against Leicester Vinnie was pinging balls out to Bernardo on the wing. This is what is needed from our CB's when teams sit back. Might as well get one in now since Vinny will be going sometime soon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.