Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows we want Maguire, he started 13 Prem games I think last year & 31 in 2017-18 season.
Stones & Laporte are 1st choice untill Maguire comes in then Nico knows he's got to go
£25m goes a long way.

I Must admit i have a particular soft spot for Otto sort of i can criticize him but i dont like others to. a bit like my kids TBF Overall he has certainly had more successful games than some credit him for. but he is not a Pep player in the traditional sense He is not your thoughtful ive got it all sorted in my head kind of guy He tends to be a bit to quick to act before he thinks and no one gets pep up with the speed and force than Otto On his very big plus side his passing has improved immensely as his tackling and ability to judge situations and gives absolutely everything to the cause.Also he scored the winner at Trafford park I will not be sorry if he stays

He knows we want Maguire, he started 13 Prem games I think last year & 31 in 2017-18 season.
Stones & Laporte are 1st choice untill Maguire comes in then Nico knows he's got to go
£25m goes a long way.
I don't think we're in for Maguire, at least not anymore. Recent reports suggest we're saying £80m is too much.

Lots of criticism aimed at Otamendi based upon his performances for Argentina. After his first season with is where he dived in too much his performances have been ‘generally’ assured for us. Where’s all the unmerited criticism coming from ?

Problem with this forum is some would sell their fucking mothers if it meant having a shiny new toy (signing).

What exactly has Otamendi done wrong that means we need to sell him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.