Otamendi

lasereyes

Apologies if this was posted elsewhere, but a good read. Otamendi wasn't my favourite player, but there was no doubting his heart and passion and his comments here are pure class. Wishing you well, General
1614388890632.png

I loved Otamendi's passion but always worried he was one rash tackle away from either a red card or being left for dead while the opposition's star player sped past and scored on a one-on-one with the keeper.

Nico was more comfortable against less pacey attacks. Pace panicked him into sliding in to early. Also believe he'd have been solid in this current system we are playing. The defence is getting more protection from it

Never let himself or the club down. Not the greatest CB but always honest and gave his all, and most important of all, he understood this club.

Salute to the General.

View attachment 11362
I think this pic is after his winning goal in the derby in the Centurion season. Absolutely crucial goal that turned a title race contest into a romp to 100

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.