Other clubs trying to rip City off............

FORZA CITY

So, apparently Valencia are asking for 120 million for David Villa? Fine, they can keep him as far as I am concerned.

120 Million pounds can get us so much more, I mean 4 or 5 top quality players that can and are willing to do a job for us. I honestly believe Cook when he says MCFC will not be ripped off by other clubs willing to take advantage of our situation and fair play to him. Fuck 'em if they think they can double or treble their offer because we have ADUG, we can go elsewhere to a club willing to agree to market value.

By all accounts ADUG are honorable businessmen and aren't about to be mugged off by anyone. OK, they were reported to have made 70, 80, 90 or even 100 million pound bids in September but i believe that was definately just a statement of intent and a "come on the lets play" to everyone in the football world.

They didn't make their money and become as successful as they are by laying down over the odds at treble the asking price for things and they certainly didn't get to where they are now by letting people take the piss out of them money wise.

i understand what you are saying but to be fair they made their money by having the damn good luck of being situated in a place in the world that just so happens to have a desert full of oil. yes they are good business men too, think we will all have to get used to being ripped off, for the 1st couple of years or so anyway.

since when are we taking what the fooking press is saying as truth... they are hysterics spouting so much junk that when they actually have a true story noone believe them... they really need to stop fabricating stories or we would have 120 men in our squad... at least thats what they have linked us with since last fall

yeah the £120m valuation is just ridiculous, if we get him it will be for around £30-45m.

FORZA CITY said:
They didn't make their money and become as successful as they are by laying down over the odds at treble the asking price for things and they certainly didn't get to where they are now by letting people take the piss out of them money wise.

No, they did it by being born into the Abu Dhabi Royal Family.

Bluemoon115 said:
FORZA CITY said:

So, if lets say you're parents had decent jobs, earning more than anyone else down your street, or had a good inheritance, would you expect to pay more for a pint of milk than every fucker else!?

Bollocks to them.

FORZA CITY said:
Bluemoon115 said:
FORZA CITY said:

So, if lets say you're parents had decent jobs, earning more than anyone else down your street, or had a good inheritance, would you expect to pay more for a pint of milk than every fucker else!?

Bollocks to them.

I agree with your main post, Im just in the mood for being picky ;-P

I think paying over the odds at least in the short term, wages and transfer fees wise will be the only way to attract the big name players they want .
Not being negative but I don't see any other draw for them to leave teams challenging for cups.
They'll know already that they'll have to take a hit for the first couple of years until we've got some success behind us.

lafitz2008 said:
I think paying over the odds at least in the short term, wages and transfer fees wise will be the only way to attract the big name players they want .
Not being negative but I don't see any other draw for them to leave teams challenging for cups.
They'll know already that they'll have to take a hit for the first couple of years until we've got some success behind us.

True

and some of the silly prices we see in the press are all speculation ...... depending on the player we may have to pay a few million over the odds but not 70+ million like the press is stating

lafitz2008 said:

This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.