Other teams’ new kits

green away kit this year was awful, so hopefully you have something better this year.

Actually our away kit is black and really nice. The green is a third kit in the Mexico colours due to Raul Jimenez, its proved very popular. Personally I like it but prefer the black kit

Actually our away kit is black and really nice. The green is a third kit in the Mexico colours due to Raul Jimenez, its proved very popular. Personally I like it but prefer the black kit

I liked this one......

s-l400.jpg

The black's fine, the green is still an away kit though...I get it more now with the Jimenez link but for me darker green is a GK kit, international teams get away with it as long as it's the colours of the flag.

As with every year us Wolves fans wait to see which shade of yellow/brown/amber/gold/orange we get this time!

And many will inevitably moan about the collar
Your away kit will be sky blue and white to take the piss out of doing the double out of us.

:)

My favourite Wolves kit was worn during Steve Bull and Andy Mutch’s heyday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.