Other teams’ new kits

Yes, always the hoops, but we have had a few with right dodgy collars.

Don’t get me wrong, not having a pop as it’s at least instantly identifiable and stands out.

It’s just if I was a Celtic fan (spits), I’d think if I bought one shirt I’ve bought them all, not that I buy shirts so no idea what I’m arsed for.

Don’t get me wrong, not having a pop as it’s at least instantly identifiable and stands out.

It’s just if I was a Celtic fan (spits), I’d think if I bought one shirt I’ve bought them all, not that I buy shirts so no idea what I’m arsed for.
(Spits) oh really? I don't buy them either. I spend all my money on marbles. Keep losing them though.

As others have mentioned i’ve no idea how to upload photos either!! but i quite like chelsea’s new away kit

Not a kit per se but curious how the new Nike Flight ball will pan out, I hope it is not going to be another Jabulani

31320810-8571427-image-a-3_1596010267203.jpg

Fucking hell. We need to add Sheffield Wednesday to the list of clubs represented by supporters who join Bluemoon purely to discuss the beautiful game with no intention of winding blues up.

Everton, Wolves, 1. FC Köln, Wednesday, Sunderland, West Ham, Eintracht Frankfurt, Bayern, 1860, Celtic, Rangers...am I missing anyone?

Not my style m8, I read lost of clubs forums (not many I post on though) but nice to discuss stuff with other fans

I generally come in here for the General Football section, the Bluemoon section is for you guys. :)

Not my style m8, I read lost of clubs forums (not many I post on though) but nice to discuss stuff with other fans

I generally come in here for the General Football section, the Bluemoon section is for you guys. :)
Back on topic...didn't Wednesday have a Celtic kit back in th early 90's?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.