Other teams football shirts you own - and why

I have a few, mainly bought as mementos, or cheap ones which I liked and wear at 5 a side.

My favourite is a Velez shirt, mainly because its umbro, and reminds me of a good holiday.
5a44c701ddfd6-460145-500x500.jpg
Did you holiday in Alaska?

i didnt have a shirt but i did have one of those wooden rattles that spun around and clicked from the 60s/70s and it DID have Manchester United on it along with Law,Best ,Charlton etc all in red felt pen, my cousin gave it to me when i was around 6 and seriously i thought WTF and poured petrol on it and set it on fire

Ajax from the 90s because of Davids, Kluivert, et al
Juve from around 2000; del Piero, Inzaghi, et al
Kings Lynn FC - little local team
Norwich circa 2008 because my old 5 a side team colours were yellow.
AC Milan from the 90s when my dad went to Italy.
Ferencvaros circa 2000 when he went to Hungary.
Lazio 98 from a trip to Rome.

And lots of England rugby gear!

When I was a kid in the 70s I had a number of shirts from different clubs (other than Everton) ....... Many of them seem fairly random now, looking back at it; but I guess it was just what was available in the local sports shop, and as a football obsessed kid, I wanted different shirts to wear in the back garden or when playing at the local park with mates. I can't remember all of them now, but I certainly had Norwich, Ajax, QPR ........ I remember having one City shirt, it was the Thunderbirds away shirt from the early 70s, the dark blue one with the red and white diagonal stripes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.