Our 102 and 97 year old match going sisters.

To think they both witnesssed our first title in 1937. Perhaps they can settle the argument of who is City's greatest. When I was a kid the older fans said Colin the King wasn't a patch on Peter Doherty but now we have David Silva.

To think they both witnesssed our first title in 1937. Perhaps they can settle the argument of who is City's greatest. When I was a kid the older fans said Colin the King wasn't a patch on Peter Doherty but now we have David Silva.
Peter Doherty’s football career was one of the first casualties of WW2. Nobody will ever know how good he could have become, but his footballing peak was taken from him when Hitler started getting busy.

Peter Doherty’s football career was one of the first casualties of WW2. Nobody will ever know how good he could have become, but his footballing peak was taken from him when Hitler started getting busy.
Fair point. I think if KDB stays for eight more years he could eclipse the lot of them. Let's wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.