Our 3rd Kit

Sleek black with sky blue trimmings - I’ve been admiring it for a while and was at the souvenir shop on Saturday getting my daughter a scarf for Wembley so thought I’d treat myself to it.

Imagine my displeasure when upon closer inspection it appeared to be green

Was it ever black ? None of the staff knew what I was on about when I was describing the black kit.
Have an orange.

Granny-Smith.jpg

I wish we would give the concept of a third kit up altogether. We dont need one. I totally accept the marketing issue and need to sell shirts, but it must be hard for Dads who have City mad lads who want the new kits. They are expensive as fuck and the idea of buying (or just being nagged to buy) a further shirt we dont need is daft to me
Don't see the need for a 3 rd kit either, but its only harder for Dads or Mums of kids if they want all 3 new kits, if there are any of those they just need to learn to be stronger parents.

Don't see the need for a 3 rd kit either, but its only harder for Dads or Mums of kids if they want all 3 new kits, if there are any of those they just need to learn to be stronger parents.

Problem is each comp has different kit rules over clashing, originally arsenal were gonna wear red shorts on Sunday as EFL rules are shorts cannot be same.colour, but was changed after a big backlash online, FA and prem have no such rule but Uefa do, that's why you see teams wear away kits at home sometimes, 3rd is their to aleviate up such nonsense.

Problem is each comp has different kit rules over clashing, originally arsenal were gonna wear red shorts on Sunday as EFL rules are shorts cannot be same.colour, but was changed after a big backlash online, FA and prem have no such rule but Uefa do, that's why you see teams wear away kits at home sometimes, 3rd is their to aleviate up such nonsense.
Makes sense, digressing a bit I thought I'd read somewhere Arsenal have a policy of not mixing kits so would rather wear an away kit than wear red shorts with their home kit. Might have immagined that though.

I would like to see a return of the white top with blue/black stripe down the side. Or the red/black diagonal one. Super cool

Didn't they tell Arsenal to wear their third kit last Thursday for some ridiculous reason about TV images?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.