Our attendances

gkmcfc

Team supported
City
Beeb saying 49000?!?! Really? Looked full on the telly. Were there really 5000 absentees?

Yeah, just seen on the BBC site.

Definitely wrong

It was completely full apart from a few in the corporate/93:20 seats and the odd one or two else where.

Beeb saying 49000?!?! Really? Looked full on the telly. Were there really 5000 absentees?
Just checked and yes, 49'108. Baffling really, because I was there and it looked full. Mind you, I got this info from the BBC so make of that what you will.

Think people on here are a bit delusional I was in the heavens and although it was pretty full the empty seats were noticeable my old man even made the comment and I'd already thought it 10 minutes earlier.

Think people on here are a bit delusional I was in the heavens and although it was pretty full the empty seats were noticeable my old man even made the comment and I'd already thought it 10 minutes earlier.
Was 1 in every 10 seats empty? Thats what the BBC are basically saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.