Our attendances

Why on earth does it matter ?

Couldn't care less how many attend to watch a football game, the less the better because it would bring down ticket prices

I took a panoramic picture as I was getting pissed off with a rag I know texting me during the game. If I knew how to put it on here I would. It looked full to me.

Absolutely no chance was the attendance 49k, someone somewhere has fucked that up. It was absolutely rammo.

It definitely wasn't full but it wasn't 49000 neither.

Everton did not sell out their allocation. Empty seats in each tier of their section.

As usual, empties ditted about all round the ground here and there. Including the seat next to me.

But who, really, gives a fuck? Do you think if there were Internet forums in the 1930s people would be saying "can't believe there were 78000 here the other week and only 26000 here today, what the fuck's going on? The Rags and the Cholmondley Warner Telegraph are going to have a field day!"

It's all the leavers that I can't get my head around, walking out with five minutes to go when the first home game of the season is in the balance and we're chasing a winner against a local rival... not within my world of reckoning that

Watched a couple of videos from the 90s the other day at certain games there were thousands of empty seats .i can never remember it as an issue in th pubs or the Muen .We are getting nearly 20.000 more fans to each home game than were getting 15-20 years ago

Had a last minute change of plans , so i tried to get three seats together at 3pm and there was nowt available , so quite surprised there were 5,000 "empties" and not three seats together anywhere in the stadium , maybe the club could publish the official attendance and if BBC & Sky are incorrect , ask them for an explanation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.