Our attendances

Attendances have always intrigued me. Since the famous 84,569.
Is there a website that gives City's home atteñdances.
And joking apart _- next season you can expect a 'blow up doll' on your seat and of the seat next to yours is vacant - well you know what to do.............

There's a couple of rows in block 207 (I think) that no matter how full, are rarely occupied. As the seats are all together this suggests that someone with more money than sense who is only interested in taking people to the big games has them, or a tout/ reseller has them and is getting no takers at an inflated price.

If you look carefully you will see rows of half a dozen or more empties in areas that are normally held by season card holders (yes I know it was a non sc game last night) but my point is the game may sell out but the touts/ resellers don't.

Would the club be in its right to errm... 'have a word' with people or companies holding multiple tickets and them not being used, when they more than likely engaged with these people willingly in the past?

48,520 was a decent crowd for a school night last night when those tickets aren't prepaid and it's people's choice for each cup scheme.

I take it those seats are in Joes. I 'm in 209 which is the 93:20 section. The four seats next to me are owned by some businessman who lets clients and suppliers use them. On a regular basis there are away fans using those seats. Last week against Joke I'd had enough of the blokes next to me and reported them to the steward, and subsequently officially to the club. I would be happy if like your row they were left empty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.