Our attendances

Haha. The paranoia on here is unbelievable at times. I can't believe sane people think there is a rag conspiracy at the BBC.

Just to be clear, all attendance numbers are taken directly from the numbers provided by the club.

I suggest some of you stop embarrassing yourselves at this and instead look for other conspiracies to publish in the media bias thread.
There's an apostrophe missing from your username, mate.

Haha. The paranoia on here is unbelievable at times. I can't believe sane people think there is a rag conspiracy at the BBC.

Just to be clear, all attendance numbers are taken directly from the numbers provided by the club.

I suggest some of you stop embarrassing yourselves at this and instead look for other conspiracies to publish in the media bias thread.

Do us all a favour then and show us the official attendance figure.

Do you by any chance work for the BBC or somewhere else in the media?

You too would be suspicious when you had to put up with:
  1. MANure being mentioned during every televised match even when they are not one of the teams.
  2. Refereeing decisions that are just ludicrous and increasing in frequency
  3. Media outlets finding every available opportunity to criticise the Club, Manager, Players and Fans.
  4. UEFA changing their rules at every opportunity to protect the cartel of Clubs who resent our new status in the game.
The list is endless.

Rag.

Obviously.

It could simply be a mistake on the part of the BBC so I'm holding back from accusing them of having an agenda on this.

BUT.....if you think there were only around 49,000 fans inside that ground last night then you need to give your head a serious fucking wobble

I'll tell you where the empty seats were and thats every single corporate section of the stadium. Tunnel club, colin bell stand level 2, east stand level 2 and south stand level 2. It's getting silly now. Our club is just becoming one big business day out for people.

I'll tell you where the empty seats were and thats every single corporate section of the stadium. Tunnel club, colin bell stand level 2, east stand level 2 and south stand level 2. It's getting silly now. Our club is just becoming one big business day out for people.
There are nowhere near 5000 corporate seats. There was more in the ground last night than most of last season

Not wishing to be contrary but, if the seats you state were empty were empty, this provides evidence which is directly opposed to your conclusion.

There are nowhere near 5000 corporate seats. There was more in the ground last night than most of last season

There are still too many, they arrive late and leave early and that's the 50% of seats that have someone in them. There are now 4 corporate seating sections in the ground and it does nothing but make atmosphere worse and increase the number of empty seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.