Our attitude yesterday/in general

Toney’s bookie

Apologies if this has been posted already. Checked the last two pages and couldn't see anything.

Just been watching a few bits from the game yesterday and also read a couple of articles this morning. It was clear from the word go that we were in a game yesterday when Davies came flying in to Kolarov. However, this doesn't faze the new city and we were happy to mix it with Bolton just like all top teams should be. However, the big difference which we should all be proud of is the way the City players just got on with it. A few times Bolton players would fly into city players and vice versa but Komps et al just got up, dusted themselves off and shook the other players hand. No whinging, crying or surrounding the referee like certain other teams do as soon as someone tackles them.

I think when the likes of Stoke/Bolton raise their game for us, they shouldn't see 'getting in their faces' as a way of scaring us. It really wont. Yet despite the strength and getting stuck in...not one booking yet so all done in good spirit. Well done RM and staff.

Thought it was amazing how well the players were getting on (with a few exceptions - Klasnic, Robinson, i.e. c*nts) considering how dirty the game was. Especially Davies and Kolarov laughing with each other when they were basically rugby-tackling each other all game.

ThreeTeamSupporter said:
Thought it was amazing how well the players were getting on (with a few exceptions - Klasnic, Robinson, i.e. c*nts) considering how dirty the game was. Especially Davies and Kolarov laughing with each other when they were basically rugby-tackling each other all game.

Considering Kolarov is an international hit man in his spare time he's not fazed by Kevin Davies.

Yes, I thought this too ... there were some crunching tackles from Bolton, but in each case the City player just got back up and tried to shake hands with the guy who'd felled him. There were even a few wry smiles in there.

Not sure whether it's something Mancini has impressed on them, or whether it's just the confidence / enjoyment of knowing you're a lot better than the opposition and so you're enjoying the game ? But it was unusual / refreshing in these days when everyone seems to roll around and try to get players booked / sent-off.

Well done, City !

LongsightM13 said:
McnabsMustache83 said:
I agree entirely, the attitude of the players on both sides was a revalation.
They just got on with it.
Quality attitude.
Even Petrov wasn't rolling about when he got tackled!

thing that puzzled me about petrov, when aguero scored but got disallowed for a micah foul in there box on petrov,in all the time he was at City a cannot remember 1 single time the twat ever tracked back

Good to see that we can battle out a win now we also showed a lot of composure and moved the ball round quickly
I thought Kompany who is hard as nails and quick struggled A little bit (only a little) with Davies though

LongsightM13 said:
McnabsMustache83 said:
I agree entirely, the attitude of the players on both sides was a revalation.
They just got on with it.
Quality attitude.
Even Petrov wasn't rolling about when he got tackled!
Don't think Micah ever got near enough to tackle him did he? He looked very exposed without De Jong in there. Him and Aguero look a good partnership mind you. The new SWP/Sun Jihai I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.