Our Away Day Flag..

Jah

Me and our kid are looking at getting our own flag as were attending the majority of the aways this season..

we need a little help really with the design aspect. our current situation is the fact we live in Stretford, literally a stones throw away from the swamp and we need something to show this?

were going for the classic blue St. George's Cross with MCFC across the middle.. but we need something extra on it!

any ideas?!

(move this if its in the wrong place)
nice one.

00055430009FM.ashx

How about the shield from centre of the old badge with the ship and rose?

Jah said:
Me and our kid are looking at getting our own flag as were attending the majority of the aways this season..

we need a little help really with the design aspect. our current situation is the fact we live in Stretford, literally a stones throw away from the swamp and we need something to show this?

were going for the classic blue St. George's Cross with MCFC across the middle.. but we need something extra on it!

any ideas?!

(move this if its in the wrong place)
nice one.

Personally i wouldn't go for the St George's cross, would rather go blue and white or just plain blue.

What about your name and your kids name.
The only good thing to come out of Stretford

I would go with the blue and white union flag rather then the cross... I would have the stadium watermarked into the background and then the old badge in the middle or rather then the stadium how about the old legends and some current ones? Im sure someon on here could do a mock up of the idea?

bluetoby said:
stretford osc looking at getting new flag are you a member ?
we were members years ago when we were kids.. does Terry still have any doing for the Osc?

Jah said:
bluetoby said:
stretford osc looking at getting new flag are you a member ?
we were members years ago when we were kids.. does Terry still have any doing for the Osc?
club restarted 2 and bit years ago meet at metros on moss road and there is a terry

Trigger said:
Join the "Blues in Bandit Country" Official Supporters Club at the Metro Club in Stretford and use our large Stretford Blues St George flag seen at all good grounds around the country and some crap ones!

haha quality..

we were thinking of going for Stretford is Blue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.