Our best 11 right now?

Badensbluemoon

Before Kevin came back (and I am not ignoring the fact he still needs more game time) we saw the best Gundogan in his time at City, Bernie and Foden were on fire, Sterling seemed lethal. I am wondering as per right now, what is our best team sheet of 11 players?

————————-Ederson———————-
Cancelo—-Stones——-Dias——-Zinchenko
————————Rodri————————-
————-Bernardo———Gundogan———-
Foden————-KDB———————-Sterling

KDB is in there, but Mahrez is a top player on his day and is extremely unlucky not to be in there.

It’s tough to pick our best 11 but I reckon Pep would pick this team in a big game

______________Ed______________

Cancelo____Stones__Dias____Zin

________Rodri__Gundogan_______

__Silva____Kdb__foden___Sterling

Before Kevin came back (and I am not ignoring the fact he still needs more game time) we saw the best Gundogan in his time at City, Bernie and Foden were on fire, Sterling seemed lethal. I am wondering as per right now, what is our best team sheet of 11 players?
Eddy
Cancello
Walker
Stones
Diaz
Gundo
Bernardo
Rodri
Foden
KDB
Sterling

That's a back 3 really, with Cancello given lots of freedom to drop back into or 4, or as far forward as he wants.
V difficult to leave Zinchenko out, but this line up lets Cancello float freely, which strengthens us massively. Aguero's lack of form and fitness simplifies the rest of the selection - the best are all there to chase down, dribble and absolutely murder all-comers.

What a great time to be a blue.

I mean, do we even have a strongest XI?

Is there much difference in quality between this team:

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo
Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

and this team?

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Sterling
Bernardo
Foden

We have a lot of variety. At the moment it's a bit in vogue in some parts here to say De Bruyne might not be in our strongest side but some time soon he'll have a game where he plays 5 insane goal creating passes, goes on driving runs, wreaks general havoc, and all of a sudden he's back to being 1st name on the teamsheet again.

Some people think we're better without a striker (eg every post before mine), some think it's necessary. Some want Bernardo in the team, some want Sterling, some want Foden, some might even want Mahrez. It's good to have options.

I mean, do we even have a strongest XI?

Is there much difference in quality between this team:

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo
Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

and this team?

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Sterling
Bernardo
Foden

We have a lot of variety. At the moment it's a bit in vogue in some parts here to say De Bruyne might not be in our strongest side but some time soon he'll have a game where he plays 5 insane goal creating passes, goes on driving runs, wreaks general havoc, and all of a sudden he's back to being 1st name on the teamsheet again.

Some people think we're better without a striker (eg every post before mine), some think it's necessary. Some want Bernardo in the team, some want Sterling, some want Foden, some might even want Mahrez. It's good to have options.
Kev is our best player but that doesn't necessarily mean he is part of our best team.I genuinely think Gundogan,Rodri and Bernardo compliment each other,and the rest of the team,better.

'In vogue' no,just opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.