Our Best Big Game Players

1. Yaya
2. Aguero
3. Nasri
4. Kompany
5. Zabaleta

Honourable mention: Javi Garcia (best performances: Arsenal away last season, Real Madrid last season, Chelsea away + Cup this season, Bayern away)

I think Aguero's, ahem, contribution, at the end of our title-winning season probably means he edges it by default. But I have to say Vincent always seem to enjoy playing against the big players in particular, even more than the big teams. The way he has handled Rooney in the past, relishing the challenge, makes him my pick I think.

YAYA all the time.

Scum in semi, Stoke in final, Toon away to set up Aguero day. Assist for Zabs goal on Aguero day. Chels semi last year, last Saturday, Madrid away, too many to mention to be honest.

Rest are all worthy of greatness but the African king of football is THE maestro. If he's on it on Sunday we win by 3/4.

Yaya is our ultimate big game player.
Aguero & Kompany would be our next best in these games.
Dzeko tends not to start in these games (hardly surprising) but does seem to have a habit of scoring vital goals
such as the equaliser in the cup at Notts County in 2011 and of course the equaliser against QPR in 2012.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.