Our Best Big Game Players

Yaya by a fair distance IMO. Kompany and Aguero neck and neck in 2nd.

The rags semi, fa cup final, the game vs Newcastle away in the title run in are the stand outs. Aguero and Kompany always perform on the big day.

Yaya Toure.

Kompany and Aguero come in 2nd place,but Yaya always is that extra bit motivated in the big games (FA CupSemi final goal vs U***** ,FA Cup Final goal vs Stoke,Double vs Newcastle in penultimate game of league,assist for Zaba in final game just before getting injured etc)

Odd that so many of you don't think Silva is one of our key big game players. Cast your minds back to the Barca game, the Chelsea game, when we played Real Madrid. The class always rose to the top and Merlin was right up there. He has to be one of our best big game players.

jollylescott said:
Odd that so many of you don't think Silva is one of our key big game players. Cast your minds back to the Barca game, the Chelsea game, when we played Real Madrid. The class always rose to the top and Merlin was right up there. He has to be one of our best big game players.

Yeah, I agree. I think in part it's due to the fact that it's hard to pinpoint a single, hugely vital contribution that he's made - compared, for example, to Yaya's goals in the FA cup, Aguero's goal to win the league etc. But in terms of overall performances in big matches, I'd say he's right up there, maybe even out ahead - certainly in the Champions League, where his performances have far outshone anyone else's.

Negredo09 said:
Yaya Toure.

Kompany and Aguero come in 2nd place,but Yaya always is that extra bit motivated in the big games (FA CupSemi final goal vs U***** ,FA Cup Final goal vs Stoke,Double vs Newcastle in penultimate game of league,assist for Zaba in final game just before getting injured etc)
Think he was actually injured prior to setting Zabba up,

We have a few but I think Yaya. I will be putting money on him to score on Sunday.

i always say on big occasions todays a yaya day.when hes up for it hes unstoppable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.