our chairmans speech

celf

Team supported
MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
every post season the chairman gives his seasons report and addresses the fans on the OS,this is one interview i cant wait for........will hopefully answer all questions we want to know the answers to

celf said:
every post season the chairman gives his seasons report and addresses the fans on the OS,this is one interview i cant wait for........will hopefully answer all questions we want to know the answers to

its an interview, not speech....and i think most fans are impatiently expecting it.

citijin said:
celf said:

its an interview, not speech....and i think most fans are impatiently expecting it.
It's not really an interview though. The guy asking the questions is employed by him and all of the questions will be pre approved and answers carefully written in advance. It looks like an interview, but really it's him telling us what he wants to tell us.

Shaelumstash said:
citijin said:
celf said:

It's not really an interview though. The guy asking the questions is employed by him and all of the questions will be pre approved and answers carefully written in advance. It looks like an interview, but really it's him telling us what he wants to tell us.
oups, i thought only very few people knew that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.