OUR CLUB NEEDS A LEADER, IF NOT JOSE - WHO?

allyboy

Its becoming apparent with all our current divisons, opinions and arguments both on and off the field that we need a TRUE leader to bring us all together.

Thats someone who can motivate the following people

1. and most importantly - US THE FANS
2. The players
3. The staff
4. The owners

Our new found wealth is quickly having the opposite effect on us and is causing more problems than help with the current regime in charge.
Said that with the right man in charge that can be turned around fairly quickly I believe.

Mark Hughes is a "standard prem manager" who can work well with average players and get the best out of an average team at an average club with average aspirations.
That is what we are not.

The "long term plan" should not take 5 years, with good management we should be knocking on the door of the top 4 within 2 years.
I do not think MH is capable of that.

And more to my point it is now grossly evident that he is not the man to bring our beloved club together.

No matter who we sign, Kaka, Villa, RSC Toure's etc etc. if its not a happy unified camp we could easily go down.
ADUG will not run that risk, hence he could go very soon.
We need a personality, a motivator some with a spark and not just a nickname.

Rikjaard - no, Hiddink - no, Mancini - no
They don't fit the bill for me.

we all know the man who would do the biz, but he's not available (apparently)

so who? who can bring us together?

The man whos not available... :(

Apart from baconchops, I honestly believe he is the only man strong enough (and arrogant enough) to do what is necessary.

If ADUG does give Hughes the flick, they need to offer whatever it takes.

I heard Steve Wigley is out of contract. Give him the war chest.

Just my opinion but I don't think either have the "personality" to carry it off.

Hiddink would be an okay choice and a head in the right direction, Rikjaard I thin may struggle with the "player power" issues we may have.

Ok, maybe we should look at Hiddink, took Chelsea numerous "stepping -stone" managers to get to where they are.

He's still not the Motivator/personality I think we need in the long run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.