Our decision making process

blue_paul

I've been wondering about the power stucture at the club since someone alluded to the fact that Stephen Ireland training with the reserves wasn't Mancini's decision. Strange I thought although I don't want this thread to labour on this point.
To expand can someone explain to me how the club go about signing players? Would it be right to suggest that some are Mancini signings such as Balotelli and others, Adam Johnson for instance would be Marwood signings? I presume Mancini has the power to veto any signing he doesn't want as the first team managers decision must be final?
I ask this not to stir up any shit although I do remember Marwood clashed with Hughes over certain signings, Adebayor and Toure as far as I recall (others on here saying!).
I hope for the sake of stability on the managerial and administrative side of the club that Marwood and Mancini are in harmony when it comes to fresh recruits and indeed on those who have to leave.
Thoughts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.