Our first 10 league fixtures compared with those of the rags

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

Having nothing better to do tonight, I decided to compare our first 10 league fixtures of the season.

Newcastle (a)
Liverpool (h)
Stoke (a)
Arsenal (a)
Chelsea (h)
Hull (a)
Aston Villa (a)
Tottenham (h)
West Ham (a)
The Rags (h)

With those handed out to the 'Rags'

Swansea City (h)
Sunderland (a)
Burnley (a)
QPR (h)
Leicester (a)
West Ham (h)
Everton (h)
West Brom (a)
Chelsea (h)
Man City (a)

Good job the entire fixture list is picked, randomly, and without prejudice, by computer these days. Otherwise I might have been tempted to suggest that Gil and his cronies (along with UEFA and all of the tv companies with a vested interest) have all colluded shamefully in a massive effort to ensure that the rags are definitely back in the champions league again next year

Re: Our first 10 league fixtures compared with those of the

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Having nothing better to do tonight, I decided to compare our first 10 league fixtures of the season.

Newcastle (a)
Liverpool (h)
Stoke (a)
Arsenal (a)
Chelsea (h)
Hull (a)
Aston Villa (a)
Tottenham (h)
West Ham (a)
The Rags (h)

Swansea City (h)
Sunderland (a)
Burnley (a)
QPR (h)
Leicester (a)
West Ham (h)
Everton (h)
West Brom (a)
Chelsea (h)
Man City (a)

Good job the entire fixture list is picked, randomly, and without prejudice, by computer these days. Otherwise I might have been tempted to suggest that Gil and his cronies (along with UEFA and all of the tv companies with a vested interest) have all colluded shamefully in a massive effort to ensure that the rags are definitely back in the champions league again next year
I'm pretty sure we all play the same teams during the course of the season.

Those cunts won't finish above us, even if they get 8 points ahead after that run.

i kne albert davy said:

Newcastle (a)
Liverpool (h)
Stoke (a)
Arsenal (a)
Chelsea (h)
Hull (a)
Aston Villa (a)
Tottenham (h)
West Ham (a)
The Rags (h)

Swansea City (h)
Sunderland (a)
Burnley (a)
QPR (h)
Leicester (a)
West Ham (h)
Everton (h)
West Brom (a)
Chelsea (h)
Man City (a)

It is beneficial: when the teams competing in Europe are playing every 3 days the scum will be well rested for the head to head games.

MadchesterCity said:
i kne albert davy said:

Newcastle (a)
Liverpool (h)
Stoke (a)
Arsenal (a)
Chelsea (h)
Hull (a)
Aston Villa (a)
Tottenham (h)
West Ham (a)
The Rags (h)

Swansea City (h)
Sunderland (a)
Burnley (a)
QPR (h)
Leicester (a)
West Ham (h)
Everton (h)
West Brom (a)
Chelsea (h)
Man City (a)

It is beneficial: when the teams competing in Europe are playing every 3 days the scum will be well rested for the head to head games.
That's the price we pay for being a better team than them last season.

dronefromsector7g said:
Those c**ts won't finish above us, even if they get 8 points ahead after that run.

I'll give them 8 points before the first game and still bet the house they'll finish behind us !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.