Our name getting dragged into the murky world of ME politics - released UAE files in the Guardian

Well look who it is with another anti City slant..RichardDunneOwnGoal

Obviously not getting anywhere on the football side of putting down the club..you're now searching for another angle?

For those that don't know RDOG has a form book as long as the ISIS recruitment queue..I have my doubts this Reddit Rag even exists or if he does it's probably his housemate

I've always been of the opinion RDOG isn't a City fan..nobody can constantly make underhand little digs at the club and purport to be a supporter of gods own..shit..even the username is a subtle piss take of our former captain

Crawl back under your rock pal

We've been here before

Ha, wow. Genuinely don't know how to respond to that. Quite tragic.

Crawl back under your rock pal

@SWP's back

I should try to learn more about the UAE, interesting place. The desire for the Western luxuries without the freedoms, while holding predominately strictly conservative and religious laws is an odd mix.

What's the lifestyle like mate?

we are no dragged in at all, City are mentioned in one line of a sentance in the article in reference to khaldoon maybe being recognisable, doubt anyone reading would notice or care.

I very much doubt you're going to convince anyone on here that Sheikh Mansour is anything other than magnificent. He's made our dreams come true.

I don't think you can criticise the UAE for taking part in attacks on Syria either. Which country hasn't recently? Has the UK decided who the bad guy there is yet because we seemed to switch sides quicker than Chelsea fans.

The lives of UAE citizens are almost without exception better than previous generations because of western influences - health, quality of life, education etc. Why wouldn't the leaders who have brought those improvements do what they can to preserve that way of life rather than returning to a more insular society?

I don't profess to be an expert on the middle east, but my only problem with the region as a whole is the treatment of migrant workers. Obviously pay and conditions are very bad, but I'd remind you we had actual slaves. We took people from other countries against their will, treated them as property, and made them work for nothing in far worse conditions in order for our country to develop. Whilst I disagree with what goes on, we as a country have no right to preach to others on morality.

I don't profess to be an expert on the middle east, but my only problem with the region as a whole is the treatment of migrant workers. Obviously pay and conditions are very bad, but I'd remind you we had actual slaves. We took people from other countries against their will, treated them as property, and made them work for nothing in far worse conditions in order for our country to develop. Whilst I disagree with what goes on, we as a country have no right to preach to others on morality.
I take it you've been banned from RAWK ;-)

surely it's too much to swallow that the footage of that alien your mate took in Stockport and that Russian plane going down in Egypt are unconnected and just coincidental?

Numero uno...i did actualy say several times that the Vid title was misleading..and Stockport? oh dear... Tra "elmeeet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.